One Piece Snowsuit ~ Rainbow Stripe
With 120gsm Ecosoft insulation and thermal fleece lining, our Snowrider Snowsuit is 10,000mm waterproof, and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard and ski!
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Fully insulated as well as cosy fleece lining.
- Lab tested and rated at -30°C, with merino/thermal base layer and polarfleece mid layer. Can be comfortably worn up to 7°C with minimal layering.
- Extended collar for weather protection with soft fleece zipper guard to prevent scratching at the neck.
- Elasticated hood to keep it snug
- Inner 'backpack' straps to allow suit to be worn half off keep suit from dragging when
- D ring for pass or mitten attachment
- Reinforced knees, seat and hem
- Elasticated cuffs to keep snow out
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Zipper pass pocket at sleeve
- Unisex fit
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!