Merino Wool Socks
1 pair of socks made from ZQ certified merino wool in 'Blue Jay Stripes'. Merino wool is the one of the best materials for socks because it helps regulate body temperature, keeps you sweat free and is known for being extremely soft.
- Made from ZQ certified merino wool.
- Fits tall - perfect for winter
- Moisture wicking, breathable and soft.
- 1 pair purchased = 1 school meal donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- Designed in Canada. Made in Portugal.
- 42% Merino Wool, 42% Tencel, 14% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
Note: Grips are not included on the 7-11Y sizes. Size 2-4 is half strip design as pictured