Fifty Questions, Eighteen Years Book
We are so excited to be bringing these beautiful keepsake books to Canada!
Fifty Questions is a unique twist on your average baby book capturing your loved one’s milestones. It asks the same 50 questions each year and lets you capture your little one's milestones through their responses. Perfect to look back on and watch which answers change, which stay the same and how your little one has grown.
In the early years, you simply record what you think they would say if they could talk. You can write down their answers to the questions when they’re a little older, or encourage them to do it themselves – documenting the change in their handwriting as time passes within the pages of the journal.
You can also fill the pages with photos, messages and personal pieces too like drawings your child has done or a special message they write in there for you.
- Case bound hard cover book
- Eighty pages
- One double spread of 50 questions from one to 18 years
- One blank and one lined page per year for photos and notes
- Measures approx 21 x 26cm
- Acid-free double sided tape, washi tape or photo dots are recommending for sticking in photos
- Inclusive language
- Gender neutral
Designed and printed in Australia.